Hurray! Kim is home from her business trip to AZ, so I don't have to be a single parent this week...I know many that do so (bless them all).
Brayden is playing soccer and I am coaching his team. They gave me two additional players so I now have 10 little angels. Wow, are they adorable!
KC is busy with school and 3 honors classes. He is making A's with 1 B (he is not happy with this and is trying to bring it to an A prior to receiving his report card). His is my asst. coach and looking forward to playing soccer in Jan. He is progressing in scouts and is just 1 requirement away from his Star rank.
Kimy is also very busy with early moring seminary, school and her honors classes. She is making all A's with over 100% in two of her classes. She is involved with Student council, Art club, Dance & Theater. She is trying to decide whether to return to soccer this next year or focus on dance.
Kim & I are just trying to hold on tight! Between careers, callings, kids, and everything in-between, we are a little too busy at times. Needless to say, we live for our weekends and spending time together. Life is good and we are and have been truly blessed.
We think and pray for y'all frequently and hope all is well. God bless us all.
2 comments:
sounds like you guys are busy!
Glad to hear an update.
Miss y'all
Life in the fast lane! Here I am finally catching up on the blogs, but wanted you to know I do eventually read what you do.
Love the pictures of the kids. Sure do miss y'all!
Post a Comment